1. 3:27 :: 5: ?
a) 25 b) 125 c) 25 d) 30
2. Frequently: Always:: Seldom: ?
a) ever b) never c) sometimes d) something
3. Glucose: Carbohydrate :: Soyabean: ?
a) Proteins b) Vitamins c) Minerals d) Legumes
4. Import: Export :: Expenditure: ?
a) Deficit b) Revenue c) Debt d) Tax
5. Origami: Paper :: Ikebana : ?
a) Trees b) Theatre c) Flowers d) Tapestry
1. If TOM = 48 and DICK = 27, then HARRY = ?
a) 70 b) 67 c) 50 d) 46
2. In a certain code SOBER is written as RNADQ. How LOTUS will be written in that code?
a) MPUWT b) KMSTR c) LMRST d) KNSTR
3. If the word PORTER can be coded as MBNZQN, how will VOTES be written in the same code?
a) NQMNBZ b) NQMBNZ c) NBQMNZ d) NQBMNZ
4. In a coding system, PEN is written as NZO and BARK is written as CTSL, how can we write PRANK in this system?
a) CSTZN b) NSTOL c) NTSLO d) NZTOL
Aim To verify the Basic Proportionality theorem by paper cutting and pasting using a parallel line board. Material required Coloured paper, ...
Aim : To verify that the sum of first n natural numbers is n (n + 1) / 2, i.e. Σ n = n (n + 1) / 2, by graphical method. Material Required :...
Aim: To explore the relationship between the interior angles of a triangle by paper cutting and pasting. Material required: coloured paper, ...