In this regard a 3 days workshop for students and teachers will be held at SDPS, Pitampura from 26 July to 28 July 2012. I am glad to be a part of Mathematics Movement.
Objectives of Programme:
1. To bring radical changes in the attitude of people, the way they think about Mathematics and Mathematics education.
2. To remove fear of mathematics from common man.
3. To improve pedagogical effectiveness in teaching of Mathematics.
4. To inculcate reasoning as habit and the ability to perceive a situation from a multidimensional perspective.
5. To develop the sense of appreciating any Mathematical concept from its application point of view along with its pure mathematical soul and abstractness.
6. To bring back the glory of Indian contribution by familiarizing the people with Vedic mathematics and by highlighting the link between Vedic and modern Mathematics.
7. To provide 24×7 support to teachers, students and parents through online and offline platforms.
8. To create online platform to teachers and students to create, collaborate, share, learn and to move together to bring progressive changes in mathematics education.
9. To develop Mathematics resource center for all.
For details visit the website.