Remembering correct Math formulae is important. In Mathematics most of the content learning is formulae based. At the time of examination if the formula used is not correct then there is no point wasting time in doing calculations and obtaining absurd results. Learning Math formulae and then remembering is a difficult task for many learners. I know there are n number of formulae with so many terms having different meaning. Its a challenging task to remember them . But you see, there is no escape . You have to remember them and apply them correctly for solving the given problem.Some tips for learning Math formulae.
- Do not just cram formulae. Meaning of each term is significant and helpful in memorising.
- Try to learn them by writing.
- Understanding of formulae is important. At times conditions are given with the formula. Learn the significance of the given condition and remember it.
- You may make a list of important formulae and stick it on the wall opposite to your study table. It helps!
- No matter you have learnt the formule or you know them very well, keep revising . Revision makes the brain perfect. You will get the correct reply at the time of examination.
- Make a handy notebook of formulae and important basic concepts. When you find some free time in school, may be in an arrangement period, read and write the formulae.
- You may experiment by associating a story , a connection , or anything which you remember with a difficult formula as a signal for remembering . Sometimes it proves beneficial.
- If you forget formulae , it means you can learn it again by practicing. All you need is to focus a little more. Concentrate on your work.
See what happen when you do not know the correct formulae...