Welcome to Planet Infinity KHMS

Search This Blog

01 May, 2007

angle sum property of a triangle

Aim:
To explore the relationship between the interior angles of a triangle by paper cutting and pasting.

Material required:
coloured paper, glue, a pair of scissors, and pencil.

Procedure:

step 1: On a coloured paper, draw any triangle and name its vertices as A, B and C.

Step 2: Label the interior angles as angle ABC, angle BCA and angleCAB.


Step 3: Cut triangle ABC.

Step 5:Cut the three angles.


Step 6: Draw a straight line on a sheet of paper.


Step 5: Place the three interior angles angleBAC , angleABC and angleACB on the straight line, adjacent to each other, without leaving any gap.




Step 6: What do you observe?

Observation: We observe that all the three interior angles of a triangle completely fit on a straight line.

Result: angleABC + angleBCA + angleCAB = 180 degrees.








10 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks so much

Anonymous said...

its just awesome.....now taking help of this I can complete my activity
thanxs

Anonymous said...

thank u

Anonymous said...

thanks helped me for the class i missed

Anonymous said...

thanx i complete my activity

Unknown said...

thanx .....its completely awesomeeee

Anonymous said...

Thanxxxxxxx...I could complete my activity

gopinath chhipa said...

Thanks this help me in my holiday homework

Anonymous said...

very good

Deepanshu said...

Thankuuuuu very much Jisne bhi yee likha hai

Recent Comments

Readers